Team of the Law Firm
Nadja Ohlig, Rechtsanwältin (German Lawyer), LL.M. Rechtsinformatik (additional master in IT law)
The close cooperation with people and the chance to contribute to the solution of diversest conflicts and to help private or commercial projects to be successful is a pleasant and always exciting task.
- Studies of law at the University of Saarland (Universität des Saarlandes (Saarbrücken)), Studies of Intercultural Communications and French Cultural Sciences until first degree (Zwischenprüfung)
- Internship and studies in France (Straßburg) and Scotland (Edinburgh), additional master studies in IT law (LL.M. Rechtsinformatik, "EULISP") in Hanover und Belgium (Namur)
- Legal traineeship (Rechtsreferendariat) in Dresden, part of traineeship passed at the Southern African - German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in South Africa (Johannesburg)
- 2006 Admission as a lawyer, activity as employed lawyer in a Berlin law firm
- 2007 Foundation of the Law Firm Ohlig (Rechtsanwaltskanzlei Ohlig) in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
- 2012 Foundation of the property management company Condominia Hausverwaltung Berlin UG, CEO and shareholder in parallel to the job as a lawyer until 2015
- intermittent activity as teacher for IT law at the technical college in Wildau (TH Wildau)
|Our legal system develops. The lawyer Ms Ohlig disposes of the up-to-date confirmation on regular professional training of the German Bar Association.
Marcus Heinemann, Rechtsanwalts- und Notarfachangestellter (paralegal)
I am pleased to help you!
Mr Heinemann works for the law firm since 2009 and is, amongst others, responsible for the debt collection, the dunning procedures and the compulsory execution. He is the right hand of the law firm regarding all legal and administrative tasks in the back office, the telephone service and the daily office processes.
Network of the Law Firm
In order to offer you expertise and high quality in the legal fields we deal with, we have set professional focuses.
In legal areas not covered by our law firm, we collaborate in a lose network with colleagues of lawyers who are active in those professional fields. Either our colleagues provide legwork to our firm, or we refer you to the respective network partner for full attendance.
In the area of Berlin, our law firm forms part of an interdisciplinary network of architects, engineers, interpreters, tax advisors, notaries, building management companies, estate agents, rental agencies, IT service providers, craftsmen and service providers of other industries, with whom we can connect you in case of interest.
|The lawyer Ms Ohlig is member of the International Lawyers Network AEA, a worldwide network of lawyers. Therefore there are contacts to international colleagues for concerns regarding another jurisdiction.